Παρασκευή 18 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Week 8

This is a 15 minute sketch.i used 2B and 4B pencils.The elipse isnt so goodon the bowl.although  the shadows are good and shows the light on the bowl.The coffee pot doesnt looks that is half  touching the table and thats the main problem in this drawing.

I think this is a 35 minutes sketch.I used 4B and 6B pencils to do it.This sketch shows the shadows and lighting of the items.also shows how the items are on to the fabric .I didnt find something very hard in this sketch.The items look like on the fabric and not floating and thats very good.
This is about 20 minutes .I used 4B pencil..Good shading in the first item at the left.But the thing that isnt good in this drawing is the shape of the  sphere.it looks like an egg  .Nevertheless the depth is good  on this drawing .I  tried to do good shading in all of the items although it looks quick,its just the way shading is done.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου